JK HRMS Portal Registration: To provide its workers with the resources they need to fulfill their duties effectively, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) has just opened the Jk HRMS Portal Registration. Now that the jk HRMS gov registration procedure has started, staff members can create accounts and use the site.
On October 18, 2022, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Security Officer Dr. Arun Kumar Metha formally launched the JK HRMS portal, which can be accessed at https://hrms.jk.gov.in/, to government workers. The site was established to monitor government personnel at J&K and cover all HRMS bases.
J&K employees can now register and log in to the state’s human resource management system. Employees can now easily monitor their employment history using the jk hrms registration site, which also facilitates the timely submission of monthly performance reports, property returns, and annual performance reviews.
This article will guide you through each stage of the registration process so that you can efficiently complete the form and become a member.
- JK HRMS Portal Overview
- Supporting documents required for registration with JK HRMS
- JK HRMS Last Record Date
- How to register on the JK HRMS portal Register @hrms.jk.gov.in
- jkpaysys.gov.in JK HRMS Portal Login
- JK HRMS Forgot password recovery
- Steps to raise a request by an employee to update data in JK Hrms
- JK HRMS Portal Benefits and Features
- Contact number/Helpline JK HRMS details
- JK HRMS Portal, Employee Registration, Login, Forget
JK HRMS Portal Overview
|Name Of Portal||J&K HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JKHRMS)|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)|
|Services||Human Resource Management System|
|Benefits||appointment, promotion, transfer, transfer date, promotion date, etc|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees only|
Supporting documents required for registration with JK HRMS
JK HRMS Portal Registration
Here we will review the documentation you will need to register with the Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System (HRMS) portal. Some of the following forms of identification are required at the time of registration. Enter your genuine and correct data in the space provided. And then, hit the “Submit” button on the page. You will receive a message on your registered cell phone number and email address from the HRMS Portal once you have submitted your online registration form on the JK HRMS Portal. The list of required items is shown below.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card
- Passport Photo
- Service Book Detail
- Employee’s Domicile certificate
- Email ID
- Cast or other Certificate, if you belong to any reservation
- Registered mobile number
If you are an employee in Jammu and Kashmir, you must complete all 8 sections of the registration form and all the information you provide must be accurate. We ask that you always keep your service book with you so that you can record important dates such as your appointment, promotion, transfer, transfer date, promotion date, etc.
JK HRMS Last Record Date
JK HRMS portal is now accepting new users. Applications are accepted using the online form provided on their website. Please remember the JK HRMS portal registration deadline to register with JK HRMS. Your registration will be denied throughout the verification procedure if you do not provide all of your information exactly as it appears on your documentation.
How to register on the JK HRMS portal Register @hrms.jk.gov.in
- To get started, visit epm.jk.gov.in, the official JK website of EPM, and select “Registration Link”.
- To begin the registration/login process, click on the appropriate button.
- Go to the login screen and choose “New User”.
- Once that happens, the registration form will load.
- Enter the CPISID and press the Get Details button to get the information.
- The registration procedure can now be completed. When you are ready, press the “Submit” button.
- After the registration process, your login information will be sent to your mobile device.
jkpaysys.gov.in JK HRMS Portal Login
Read on for details on the JK HRMS registration login process.
You should visit the official website.
The JK HRMS portal registration welcome page will open in a moment.
Log in with your username, password, and the provided captcha.
The next step is to go to the login page.
Then enter the six-digit OTP that was emailed to you.
It is currently connected without problems.
JK HRMS Forgot password recovery
If you have previously registered with the Jammu and Kashmir HRMS site but have now forgotten your password, retrieving it is a simple process, as long as you have the necessary information.
- Visit https://hrms.jk.gov.in/ to access the JK HRMS portal.
- To reset your Jk HR Management System password, visit the site’s login page and look for a link labeled “Forgot your password?”
- There will now be two text boxes; use the first to enter your employee ID (CPIS ID) and the second to enter your mobile phone number; then select the Sign In option.
- A six-digit OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number after selecting the option mentioned above; once received, it must be entered before proceeding to the Continue/Next step.
- The final step is to create a new strong password that incorporates alphabetic characters, numeric digits, and special symbols, and then click the Submit button.
Steps to raise a request by an employee to update data in JK Hrms
Any staff member can submit a data update request. The following is a procedure that must be carried out to correct the data.
- Go to “hrms.jk.gov.in” and log in with your default credentials or registration.
- Select “Correction Form” from the list of options on the left.
- Choose each document from the dropdown menu.
- The content of the new window will be determined by the form you have chosen. Remember that your browser’s Pop-up Blocker must be activated.
- Make any necessary edits and include your most recent photo, scans of your promotions, first date, etc.
- Make sure you have reviewed all forms and double-checked the information.
- Click “declaration” after reviewing each form and submitting it to the DDO.
- The DDO can log into the HRMS portal with the same credentials as CPIS and verify the information against the employee’s service record.
JK HRMS Portal Benefits and Features
These are some of the features and advantages of the portal:
- All basic information, initial appointment/joining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion data and more for all current and future J&K workers have been consolidated into the planned KHRMS through the Portal, the Centralized Personnel Information System.
- An additional benefit for various government agencies is that Jammu and Kashmir JKHRMS Human Resource Management System uses only the latest and most reliable personnel data.
- JKHRMS allows staff to sign up for services and double check their details.
- Employees who notice that their data on the dashboard is incorrect or out of date must complete a Correction Form and obtain DDO approval.
- Information for workers, such as registering, completing correction forms, etc., will also be available online.
Contact number/Helpline JK HRMS details
Every worker in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir now has access to a government-run hotline. They are available for use by any staff member who has difficulty using the JK HRMS registration site. For your convenience, below is a list of contact numbers and support lines.
Contact number (head office): 019125-21583
Helpline number: 01912524537 / 01912523545
Helpline Email ID: [email protected]
Official website: https://hrms.jk.gov.in/
JK HRMS Portal, Employee Registration, Login, Forget
To join HRMS, what do I need to do?
Use the HRMS ID and default password of “[email protected]” to login. The HRMS ID is the username and “[email protected]” is the first password. Enter your username and password and press the “Login” button. An OTP will be sent to the registered cell phone number upon pressing the “Login” button.
What is JK HRMS?
JK Human Resource Management System (Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System)
What is an HRMS ID?
The Human Resources Management System (HRMS) aims to facilitate the online processing of personnel transactions for government workers. The Center for Government Modernization Initiative creates the software in-house (CMGI).
Read More >>
Ticket Cancellation Refund, Will the refund be given if the ticket is canceled after the reservation chart is prepared? Here is the whole process