EPFO offers customers great facilities, can transfer money sitting at home
PF Transfer Online: EPFO has provided customers with great facilities, can transfer money sitting at home. There was a time when work related to EPFO was complicated, but now it’s a thing of the past. Now almost all of EPFO’s work is online. Whether it is withdrawal from PF account, or nominee add (e-nomination) or EPF transfer, all these activities are done online. By going through a few steps, you can always do all these things from home. In a recent update, EPFO has provided information on the process of online EPF transfer.
PF Transfer Online: EPFO has provided customers with great facilities, you can transfer money sitting at home
When someone changes jobs, a new EPF account is actually opened in the new company. If you’ve changed jobs multiple times, you may have more than one EPF account. Keeping your hard-earned cash in one place makes them easy to manage. It is important to keep this amount in one place so that it can come in handy in times of need.
EPFO has continuously streamlined all processes so that customers do not experience any problems in these operations. Problems with withdrawing or transferring money from a PF account are also a thing of the past. Speaking of EPF transfer, any PF account holder can do it at home in 6 easy steps.
These 6 steps are explained in a recent tweet from EPFO. Once you know these, you no longer have to go to your old company’s office to transfer EPF. Using these steps, you can transfer old PF sitting at home.
- First, visit the EPFO member portal unified portal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Log in to the portal with UAN and password.
- Go to the Online Services section and click on Member One Account (Transfer Request).
- Now check the PF account and personal details of the current company.
- Click Get Details. By doing this, the old company’s PF account information will be revealed.
- Select previous employer or current employer to verify the form.
- Click Get OTP. The job is completed after entering the OTP received on the registered mobile and pressing the submit button.
Corrina Roppo and Joey Roppo from Dated and Hooked Up Who Are They? Five realities you should know about them