ehealth.kerala.gov.in Portal Registration and Login: E Health is a large project funded by the Government of Kerala and Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala, designed to provide a convenient centralized system of care medical care for the citizens of Kerala. As the system is based on Aadhaar, citizens will have a single identity and unified health care record.
Through the eHealth Kerala portal, citizens can access various services such as citizen’s health certificate, online appointment booking at government hospitals and telemedicine consultation. ehealth Kerala portal registration and login process starts at ehealth.kerala.gov.in and in this article we will tell you about ehealth.kerala.gov.in registration so stay here. We will tell you the full details on how to register and Sign in to the Health Portal and access online services.
ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration and Login
Appointments at state hospitals can be made through the e-Health portal developed through the Department of Health to offer electronic government services. This facility is available to hospitals where the plan has been implemented. It is a health project delivered by the Indian authorities and the Kerala health department. The main objective is to offer a convenient centralized healthcare system to the citizens of Kerala.
Check AHIMS Kerala Registration and Login
All citizens get a completely unique identity and physical care record. The main objective is to offer a pollution-free environment, deal with the weak, provide a health system for citizens. You need to verify your aadhaar card usage on this portal and you will get a unique and durable health identification number.
E Health Kerala Portal 2021 Highlights
|Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala|
|Launched By||CM Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Name of State||Kerala State|
|Benefits||Online health services|
|Number of Hospitals Under the this Scheme||300 Government Hospitals|
|Objective||Provide electronic health card|
|eHealth Card Kerala Registration status||On going|
|Official website URL||ehealth.kerala.gov.in|
Benefits of E Health Kerala Portal
E Health Kerala Portal is the use of data and communication technology for health. It helps us to enhance the best of the treatment. It allows to reduce the pressures on public health care and this portal is used to obtain health care services. We can manage, transmit, store, archive data and bills through E Health Kerala portal. It allows quick access to patient statistics and we can get effective medical care.
Reduce paperwork, cost duplication, etc. It reduces scientific errors and also reduces staff pressure. You can get all the registration details for appointment booking at ehealth.kerala.gov.in so that you can get more benefits with the help of these services launched by CM Pinarayi Vijayan.
Process to login to ehealth.kerala.gov.in portal
- Login to ehealth.kerala.gov.in with your unique health ID and password.
- Then click New Appointment on the dashboard
- If it is a referral, record that information and then select the hospital and department.
- The tokens available for the selected day will be displayed when the new appointment date is selected.
- You can collect the token at a convenient time and you will also receive the appointment details on your phone as SMS.
- Show the reservation details by SMS at the hospital when you arrive at the health care center
How to register for appointment booking at ehealth.kerala.gov.in
- Visit the website ehealth.kerala.gov.in.
- click on the registration link and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and you will get the OTP on the registered Aadhaar number.
- Enter the OTP and the system will give you a unique health identification number.
- You will then receive your unique 16-digit health ID number and password as a message on your mobile phone.
- Appointments for hospitals in Kerala can be made using this ID number and password
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NPSC Homepage||Click Here|
Read More >>
TSPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket 2022, Admit Card Released know more