Check PF Balance: In this crisis of COVID 19 pandemic, many people have stopped receiving their regular payments and many have lost their jobs! In such difficult times, a person is once again excited about his EPF balance. If you use a lot, you can also have an account with Employees Provident Fund Organization or EPFO. In which part of your salary is deposited.
check pf balance
For people in employment, PF (providing fund) money is their time-saver. EPFO members check their PF balance while sitting at home. Today we are going to give you careful information about this! We’re going to tell you four ways to do that} through our article! With the help of which you will get the balance information in PF account in no time!
via missed call
You want to visualize the PF balance by a missed call! A missed call must be made on 011-22901406 from the registered breed associated with the PF account. Immediately after making a missed call, you may receive a message on your registered number asking for details of the PF balance. Yes, you can get balance information in just two steps, see how easy it is!
Via EPFO website
- To do this, you must first visit the Employee Provident Fund Organization website.
- Click here for Employee Targeted Services!
- Click Read Book Now!
- Log in with UAN to view the passbook.
Via SMS (check PF balance)
If your UAN is registered with EPFO, you will receive your latest contribution and PF balance information via message. For this you need to send EPFOHO UAN ENG to 773829899! The last 3 characters are for the language! If you want information in Hindi, please send it by writing EPFOHO UAN HIN. This SMS must be sent from the registered mobile variant of UAN.
via the uman app
- First, open the UMANG app on your phone.
- After that, you need to click on EPFO!
- Currently, once you click on EPFO you will see several options at the bottom of the Employee-centric service, you need to click on Read Passbook to visualize the balance!
- When you click on Passbook you need to enter the UAN number, after entering the variety you need to click on GET OTP! Clicking on this selection will send OTP back to your registration number. Instead of entering OTP, enter OTP and send it.
- After entering the OTP, the record is in front of you, you will see the passbook of all professions in which you have worked. Click on withdraw and you have the balance in front of you!
Need to visualize the PF balance
Your UAN number must be activated. If not activated, activate it first! Your Aadhaar number must be linked to the UAN number. It is worth noting that at this point the government has made it necessary to link Aadhaar to an EPF account. While this is not the case, you cannot withdraw PF funds nor use PF related optional facilities! Your mobile number must also be linked to UAN.
However, during UAN activation, it is mechanically linked to your UAN. Your PAN card number and payment account must be linked to the PF account. Employee Provident Fund Organization has implemented many facilities for its clients. Most large companies provide their employees with regular payment receipts every month, which also shows the contribution in their PF account. You will also see your regular payment slide by viewing it. PF account balance can be stated!
Know what is the insurance plan of LIC, Cover up to 2 lakhs in just 28 rupees